Perhaps it is time to consider renovating your dull looking bathroom. In such a case, you may check out the different flooring options present. Do consider looks, cost, durability and factors. You are also to take into account water that will be used in this room continuously. The wrong type of flooring will only ruin it. Also make it point to select only the best Bathroom renovation York contractor in your region.
Options available for bathroom flooring
- Natural Stone: These tiles can provide your bathroom flooring with a stylish look. They provide timeless feel and look. With proper maintenance, they can last long. You can select from different options like travertine, limestone and marble. All of them have their unique patterns, textures and tones. The experienced Bathroom renovation York professional can provide you with varied suggestions to choose from.
- Porcelain: When bathroom tiles are concerned, porcelain tops the list. It is created from fired clay that is shaped at very high temperatures. It is resistant towards water, hard exterior, staining, odors and bacteria. Being impervious to moisture, it is indeed a fabulous choice for your modern bathroom flooring. Porcelain tiles are easily available in various shapes like octagonal, hexagonal and square forms. You may ask the Bathroom renovation York company to customize your bathroom to derive that unique, modern look.
- Cork: It is created from the tree’s bark and is a favorite choice among those who are eco-conscious. Cork can resist water, mildew and mold, thus being the perfect option for any bathroom. Unfinished cork is the best option to prevent water seepage between gaps.
- Vinyl: It is water resistant and also inexpensive, thus making it a practical option for the modern bathroom. You can also find it in a variety of styles, colors, thus mix-matching to suit your preferred style and taste. It also offers that soft feel to your feet when compared to other available flooring materials. You can get to know more about its benefits from the experienced Bathroom renovation York firm.
- Laminate/Wood: Homeowners all over the world has been using this option from time immemorial. Hardwood floors help create that warm, classic look. Engineered wood is created by combining plywood and real wood veneer. It is considered to be more humidity-resistant when compared to solid wood. To derive wooden flooring, there are available several pre-finished options. They are water resistant as well as can withstand heavy footfall.
Getting to know the available bathroom flooring options from the Bathroom renovation York professionals can help you make the right selection.